BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 3, 2009

4 miles down this week!

This morning I had to take my daughter to her cheerleading clinic. While she was there for her 3 hours, my son and I went shopping and then to the trail to walk. We only had time for a 1 1/2 miles once we were done shopping. We had so much fun. Of course it ended in me getting covered in mud but he thought it was fun and amusing so hey...lol

We did go for our hike this past weekend and we all had SO much fun and then walked 1 1/2 on the trail along the river. We probably hiked a mile up in hilly areas and then the 1 1/2 on a flat trail.

I don't feel like I've been eating that great though. So while it is my chance to lose weight because we've been more active because of no rain (woohoo we had a few days off after having rain for 3 wks!), I think I ruined it by food choices. But at least I was more active while I ate crappy....I guess.

Somedays I feel like I can only do one or the other....exercise or eat healthy. Why is so dang hard for me to do both????

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I feel your pain! I've always struggled with my weight.

Paula in MI said...

I just skimmed your whole blog and think you are amazing for sticking to this hard journey. I am currently walking 2 miles and hope to increase that soon. I can't seem to get the eat healthy and exercise together at the same time. It is such a struggle! I will try to keep coming back to encourage you. Keep going! Woo-hoo to you!