BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wow--it has been way to crazy!

I'm not sure how the weight loss is going. I haven't stressed myself out about it because I know I have so much going on so that hasn't been a main focus.

We are in the process of buying a house. Which is such an adventure. One I would rather not go through. Frankly, I'm so surprised I haven't had to sign away my first born child. There are days that I just think it isn't worth it, even though I know it is.

My nephew had surgery because of the pressure, fluid and blood in his brain. They said he had so much fluid in there but amazingly he is home and his surgery was on Friday! He is such a trooper! He is already holding his head up a little bit more than he was before. I'm just amazed at how much these little babies can endure!

I had to go to a court hearing to testify and had myself so worked up about it. Got there and sat for two hours and then they decided to go ahead and switch the dang date and make it a half day hearing! Oh that sure didn't make me feel better. I feel bad enough doing what I have to do let alone for them to switch everything. But I always remember this is for my nephew and no one else. Just that sweet, precious baby!

And my mom had a bunion removed and I've been trying to be there like crazy. I've been taking care of my family and her. My dad is not home until Friday so I worry about her being by herself and only being able to hop on one foot right now.

Well I'm off. I have to get my beef veggie soup on the stove to start cooking! It's my fav. and I can NEVER get it to taste like my mom's and my grandma's

0 comments: