BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Slim Down Saturday

My scale showed an increase but I'm not super worried. This happens to me for about a week during the month and then it will drop to what my correct weight is. But I don't care what the reason, I hate seeing it go up!

I have a lot of personal issues popping up this month that are causing tons of stress. And honestly if I was at my ideal weight, I would have gained a pound or two. I can't write about what is happening until it is actually over but I'm so stressed and worried, it isn't even funny.

Today, when my husband gets home from work, we are going hiking with the kids. We are taking them to the local waterfall. They've never been there and I'm sure they will think it is fun. We've had so much rain that we haven't been able to get out. We were walking 2-3 miles every day and I had lost weight doing that and then we've had 3 weeks of rain! Plus this is our way of keeping them active without having a clue what our motives are...lol

My goals are to just add in more exercise and keep a tally of what I'm eating and exercising! I'd like to see the scale go down but I'm well aware that I'm still doing my body good by exercising even if my scale doesn't move this week



Good luck everyone!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Such good perspective. I have a hard time staying motivated when the scale doesn't look like I want, but I try to remember its about being healthy, not necessarily the numbers. But...the numbers help! Hope you have a blast with your kids going to the waterfall. Its such a sweat box in FL, there's no way to do stuff like that. At least not for me. I'm a wimp. :)