BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hot & Healthy Through the Holidays!

H&H Button



Welcome to Week 2 of Hot and Healthy Through the Holidays! I'm hoping you all did better than me but I'm not giving up! If you had a rough week like me, hang in there. Stop by Keely's blog and Mama M's blog for tips.

How'd your first week go?

Not so good. I wish I could say it went better. Between all the sick kids and having a sinus infection, I just didn't feel like it. That's as honest as I can get

Did you get your cardio in?

Nope

Did you try any of Mama M's snacking tips?

Yup

Did you at least try Keely's Pilates Hundred?

Nope

Are you taking this as seriously as we are?

I so wanted to take it seriously. I'm hoping this week is much better. Not just hoping, I'm counting on it being better!

What are your thoughts?

I know I could have done 100 % better than I did. But I so enjoyed going to everyone's blogs and reading and commenting. It is easier with people doing the same thing. And I struggled this week with letting this blog hop down and figured honesty was all I could give!


And as soon as Ellen is over, I'm all set to start day 1 of the Shred :-D Here goes nothing or rather everything when I stick with it! Wish me luck




MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

Keely said...

Here's to a better week..you can do it Wendy!!

keely

Tyler said...

Way to go on giving the shred a try! I heard it really works... let me know how it goes!


Hang in there girl... you can do it :)

Helga said...

Love the honesty and thank you for it!!! I would not have been working out with a sinus infection, I can guarantee that! Sinus infections are so painful and having to bend over makes your head feel like it is going to explode! Good luck this week and I am looking forward to hearing how you like the 30 day shred. I bought that DVD over a year ago and I have never used it :o( I know that is really bad but I was doing Bob's cardio max (at one point, I am not doing it now). I think I need to try the Shred.

Emily said...

I know that I can do better too! Here's to a new week! You can do it!

My Heart said...

You can do it! You can! And you will do it with greatness! Seriously!

Mama M. said...

Way to go with the honesty! It's the only way we'll know who needs the most cheering, afterall!! I am fearful of The Shred, but thinking I may have to try it...

Jamie H said...

Hey, it's only week one...you've got time to pick it up! Don't be down on yourself! Check out my check-in posts for my thoughts on The Shred. I'm on day 6!

Heather said...

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. That is ok about exercising, at least you are honest!! I haven't exercised much this week but today I'm going to try the Pilates Hundred- so, wish me luck and I'll be thinking of you!
~Heather