BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer time fun

I think I may start using my blog for just every day things too not just losing weight or that particular struggle.

I love summer. I don't love the heat but I love summer. I get to spend time with the kids all day, everyday. Granted there are those days that I need a break and my parents take them for a night. But I love that our most stressful choice of the day is whether we should leave the house or maybe go to the park or go to grandma's and go swimming. We don't have the mad dash in the morning to eat breakfast, pick out clothes and then the mad dash in the evening to get homework done, eat supper, play and if it is scouts night to rush out and do that in the evening. I like just not having plans!

But this week is vacation bible school week. So every night is filled with plans. By the end of the week, I'm so tired of running them to and from the church. But I love how they learn at bible school. They get to see their friends from school and they learn SO much. I think sometimes it is also that it is a different teacher from Sunday school. I think they need that break to listen to someone new teach.

Ok--I gotta go and do my wife and mommy stuff--get lunch ready and do the never ending laundry...lol
Have a good day

0 comments: