BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whew--finally getting on track again

I've been in a funk lately. We have a bunch of personal things going on in our family concerning my nephew and it has me stressed and depressed that I may have to hurt someone's chances of getting their child back. I'm having issues with my mom and that is VERY stressful and hurtful. All of those are normally things that would send me on an eating binge but I'm trying hard to change my attitude and the way I handle stress.

I'm going to take my munchkins out for a long walk in the woods in a bit and see if that helps get me out of this funk.

Good news is that my weight is back down where it should be and I'm in a hurry to drop a few more pounds. OK not in a big hurry that I will do crazy things but just in a hurry to see results. Especially that I lost those few pounds from the holidays and parties we had going on!

EDITED to add:
I took the kids out walking and we walked 1.5 miles before someone stopped and told us the bears were out and about now because the blackberry patches are ready. and of course, that made my 6 year old ready to turn around....LOL
And I played catch with the football with my 8 year old. I gotta tell you that reaching and jumping actually has muscles a bit sore in my arms that I never use! And it had my kids moving as well as me!

Have a FANTASTIC day :-)

0 comments: