BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2009

Lazy days

OK I have to admit that I have failed the past few weeks. I think I gained two pounds. I haven't watched what I've been eating and I had a few drinks over the holidays.

Yesterday I was going to walk my 4 miles and each time I started I had to turn around. The first time my inlaws called and said they were back so I had to pick the kids up. The second time we were on our way and we got to chatting with our neighbor guy. I didn't mind because we probably made his day listening to him chat about his poor kitty that had died. He's a widow and his cat was 16 years old. I had such good intentions but I truly felt that putting him before me was the right thing to do.

But this week it looks like no rain so I'll be able to get my walking in. Last week and the week before it rained EVERY day until Friday!

Sigh...I so wanted good news to report but I'm all about keeping this blog real so I will report the bad too. I don't think it is possible to go on this journey without having bad. I wish there was more good though.

0 comments: