BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No Change

Well there has been no change. But I have to admit, with all the rain I wasn't getting out to walk the 2 miles that I was previously. But it is finally nice and sunny outside and we've been super busy in the evenings.

I'm holding the 5 pounds from the previous week. I just haven't lost anymore and I know exactly why.

But onto better news! I get to babysit my nephew tonight! I'm so excited by his progress. He is tracking items with his eyes now. Before you could get right up to his face and he wouldn't acknowledge that you were there. His ophthalmologist thought he would probably never get his vision back but he is tracking objects. I'm not sure how well he can see but the important thing is his vision is coming back! His broken leg is healed. He still has issues with his neck but that is coming along. He still has a long way to go but this is such an improvement on the baby who left the hospital. He was like a 7 month old, newborn. God is so amazing. We are so blessed that Blake is here and recovering because it was seriously touch and go. We've all had so many praying for Blake and it is working!

Anyways, hopefully I have more to report on my weight loss next post!

0 comments: