BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blood test results

So I'm a diabetic which means every 3 months I have to get my blood taken and I have a doctor's appt to go over it. And every month I dread what he is going to tell me. But I LOVE LOVE my doctor. He never makes me feel bad about my levels. And congratulates me and tells me how good I'm doing when I lower them.

My A1C is perfect...go me! My triglyceride levels are sky high. They tell me that goes along with my diabetes BUT those levels were good. All I know, is that I want off these meds so I'm stepping it up now. I WILL lose this weight so I can get off these meds. I do want to be healthy but I don't want to take anything that I don't have to put in my body. Of course, I wouldn't be here if I would have watched what I put in my mouth in the first place. But fortunatly, I have a chance to fix previous mistakes.

With all the rain we are supposed to get this week, I don't know how much walking I'm going to get in. So I'll be getting the wii fit out and letting the board give me some attitude for not using it in a while...lol. I always love when she gives me her sarcastic attitude.

So my next appt. is in Sept. and I'm hoping for a significant improvement next time.

0 comments: