BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Two in One day

Two posts in one day....wonder what has gotten into me.

Well I held my own on the food. I REALLY have to get to the store and get stocked up on my veggies and fruits because I just don't have a lot to eat that is good for me. We seem to fall into convenience foods during ball season. And that means they are heavily processed...not good for me, my husband or the kids.

My husband had us out walking this evening. We walked 1.5 miles before it got dark and we had to go back. I so want to work up to running but I have a long ways to go. But we had the kids out with us. My husband keeps us moving too...none of this lazy walking. And he chose a road that had hills so were working a bit harder. I have to tell you that I'm happy that my husband stepped up and said he would do it with me. Now I don't feel alone. Well I still have a long way to go to my goal and he will be at his way before I'm at mine but having someone not give up on you is all the incentive to keep on moving.

I made a small start! Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow but if it does, I'll use the wii fit. Then I get mad at a machine...lol

0 comments: