BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Gosh, it's been forever!

It has been so long. But you know I'm sorta right where I started when I started this blog so I figured I wouldn't delete the very first post.

So, my husband says to me yesterday that maybe we should both diet/exercise togetgher. He says he has about 20 pounds he wants to lose. Which means it a month he will be there and I'll still be struggling with 5 pounds...lol. Just the difference between women and men. But I'm thinking since he wants to do this with me that I should jump in too. I don't have the will power he does but knowing he is going to be watching me, may really help...I hope!

I have been keeping my BP and sugar in check. But it is time for my 3 month test and I'm hoping I can stick with my normal. We've had so much stress and drama in our lives the past month. My little nephew was in the PICU for almost 2 weeks and that resulted in a lot of family drama that my husband and I trying to stay out of. But that causes us both so much stress! And stress makes all my levels go up but I've been holding my own but I'm thinking these 3 month tests are really going to be a bit higher than normal :-(

Anyways, I hope to keep this updated with actual progress! Progress and results are what I want and I need those to continue. Without them, I assume it is not working and quit!

Wish me luck....again!

0 comments: